There is a local scam involving individuals claiming to be utility workers and asking to gain access to your home or yard. If someone comes to your door claiming to be from Park View Water & Sanitary District and you are unfamiliar with our employees, please call the office to verify before allowing them to enter your residence. 563-285-7397
After hours emergency-please call 563-499-1411
PARK VIEW WATER & SANITARY DIST. MONTHLY BILLING TO START July 1, 2022!!!
Water: Base $21.15
$4.56/1,000 gallons through 2,000 gallons
$4.06/1,000 gallons above 2,000 gallons
Sewer: Base $28.33
$5.10 /1,000 gallons
Customers will have 16 days after the bill date to make their payment. If that date falls on a weekend, payments will be accepted without penalty if received online, in the mail, or in the office drop box PRIOR to the start of the next business day.
Accounts paid after the 16 days past billing date will receive a 10% late fee and will need to have the late fee penalty paid with the payment, prior to the start of the first business day of the next month.
Accounts not paid prior to the start of the first business day of the next month will have a Disconnect Notice posted and receive a $25 Disconnect Notice Fee. Accounts that receive a Disconnect Notice will have until the start of the third business day of the month to have all payments and fees (late fees and Disconnect Notice fees), paid in full or they will be disconnected and receive a $50 Disconnect Fee.
Reactivation of disconnected services will require complete payment of the account balance, including all fees, prior to reactivation.
Disconnected accounts will have two weeks to pay or the system will automatically inactivate the account, requiring a re-application for service to be completed if service is desired, in addition to payment of all applicable account charges and fees.
Methods of payment:
1) Online: you can view and pay your bill via ‘Autopay’ at https://parkviewwsd.frontdeskgworks.com/
2) Credit card: call, mail or drop off your payment stub with all information available. We will need all the numbers including the expiration date and the three digit security code. We do not keep your card information on file! We accept Visa, MasterCard, & American Express, credit or debit.
3) Drop Box: you can drop a check, money-order or your payment stub with credit card information in the slot of the drop box on our front door. DO NOT LEAVE CASH.
4) Money Orders: Write your acct number on the money order, sign it and drop it in our box.
5) Office Counter: you are welcome to come in to our office and pay with cash, however we cannot make change.
6) ACH AutoPay: You can print and complete this form and return it to our office.
7) If we are not in the office this DOES NOT constitute a reason for not making your payment. If necessary, save some penalty fees and get a money order.
To ensure continued services, please make sure your payment is made by the date due. The Notice of Disconnect/Disconnection fees are $75, AND require full payment of the account.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to call 563 285-7397. Thank you!
Park View Water & Sanitary District has an online billpay option. If you are interested you can sign up by visiting our website: www.parkviewwater.com and click on the FrontDesk button. Once you create an account in FrontDesk you can set up a payment type, sign up for autopay (optional), view your bill, select your notification preferences.
Note for new and existing users:
You will need to confirm your mobile phone number to receive text alerts
It is free to pay online with an e-check (There is a convenience fee if paying with a credit card)
Once you sign up for FrontDesk, you will not receive a paper bill unless you select the paper bill option.
If you don’t feel comfortable setting up your own account but would like to sign up for autopay, reach out to the office at 563-285-7397, to request an autopay form. You can also download the autopay form here.